Boomidiadeal – Patriot For Patriotic Lovers Hawaiian Shirt
Ever the conceptual artist, Beyoncé even tapped into the character’s funky ’70s wardrobe off-screen. One standout moment came when she rocked an afro during a Destiny’s Child concert in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The afro made an unofficial press tour, of sorts — Bey rocking the ’do during an appearance on the video countdown show 106 & Park (R.I.P.) and on a Jay Leno-hosted The Tonight Show.
Click here to buy this hawaiian shirt:
Patriot For Patriotic Lovers Hawaiian Shirt, hoodie, long sleeve shirt
The undeniable showstopper moment for Beyoncé’s Goldmember fashion era came with the visual for “Work It Out.” The Pharrell-produced track was featured on the Goldmember soundtrack and, for the video, Beyoncé leaned into a high-glam, roller-disco look. Featuring bedazzled jeans, a diamond encrusted hula hoop, and a slinky gold dress, the video is as much a vision of ’70s fashion as it is of ’70s fashion adapted to early ’00s tastes.
Summer Sunset Beach Holiday ForPatriot For Patriotic Lovers Hawaiian Shirt
- Made from Fabric Four-way stretch (95% polyester and 5% spandex) made from cotton, wool, polyester which makes this soft, comfortable & stylish shirt.
- perfect for wearing to the beach and tropical vacations, cruises, luau and tiki parties, beach weddings, resort wear, work, and everyday attire
- Dimension: from S to 5XL in sizes
- Pocket option available
- All orders are sent to the manufacturer within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer processes the orders, which takes an additional 5 to 7 business days.
- Expedited Shipping: Items usually take between 8 to 12 business days to arrive at their destination
- Standard Shipping : Items usually take between 12 to 15 business days to arrive at their destination.