Rebeca Mendoza showed signs of being a fashion designer from an early age. “When I was little, I would bring hand sketches of drawings of clothes and dresses and bring them to the supermarket,” Mendoza says. “When people were lining up to pay, I would pass them off to women and tell them that I could make dresses for them.” Growing up in a creative family in Mexico City—her mom is an art historian, her grandmother a painter and sculptor, and her father a writer—she was surrounded by inspiration and given freedom to experiment. It paid off, as she’s now the creative director at Mark Cross, America’s oldest luxury brand known for fine leather goods and ladylike purses.
Click here to buy this hawaiian shirt:
Before joining Mark Cross in September 2021, Mendoza worked for many storied fashion labels. She started in womenswear at J. Mendel in 2003, then went to Proenza Schouler and Bibhu Mohapatra. She joined the Savile Row menswear brand Richard James as an accessories director in 2010, and two years later launched her own accessories brand, Rye, which she shuttered when she joined Calvin Klein in 2015. She’s worked for a wide-ranging number of brands, from the ultra-feminine J. Mendel to the height of sophisticated menswear at Richard James, so it makes sense that her own personal style would pull from eclectic influences as well. Armed, no pun intended, with a killer handbag collection and an eye for vintage pieces, Mendoza’s personal style is as enviable as the bags she designs for Mark Cross.
Summer Sunset Beach Holiday ForPatriot Day Never Forget September 11 2022 Hawaiian Shirt
- Made from Fabric Four-way stretch (95% polyester and 5% spandex) made from cotton, wool, polyester which makes this soft, comfortable & stylish shirt.
- perfect for wearing to the beach and tropical vacations, cruises, luau and tiki parties, beach weddings, resort wear, work, and everyday attire
- Dimension: from S to 5XL in sizes
- Pocket option available
- All orders are sent to the manufacturer within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer processes the orders, which takes an additional 5 to 7 business days.
- Expedited Shipping: Items usually take between 8 to 12 business days to arrive at their destination
- Standard Shipping : Items usually take between 12 to 15 business days to arrive at their destination.