“A Wonderful, Awful Idea:” Animating the Grinch Who Stole Christmas
Time Out says
You can see the Grinch come to life at the Museum of the Moving Image this holiday season.
Regarding the products about Ugly Christmas Sweater Grinch.
“A Wonderful, Awful Idea” features 40 sketches, animation cels and backgrounds from the extensive private collection of animation enthusiasts Bill Heeter and Kristi Correa and show what it was like adapting Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
Shop for Grinch Christmas decorations, toys and party supplies and get in the holiday spirit. You’ll feel like you’re STEALING with our low prices
Instead of the black, white and red palatte used in the original book from 1957, animation director Chuck Jones used vivid colors in the film as well as “unparalleled character animation and comic timing, creating an utterly believable, villainous—but ultimately redeemed—Grinch that became the standard for all subsequent adaptations,” MoMI says.
Check out our grinch sweater selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our clothing shops
- Cute Sweater Starwar and Grinch: Yoda And Grinch Christmas Ugly Sweater
- A good choise sweater grinch: The Grinch Knitting Christmas Ugly Sweater
- An option about Grinch Sweater not to missed: The Grinch Merry Whatever Christmas Ugly Sweater
- What up Grinch: What Up Grinches Christmas Ugly Sweater
- Stole Chrismas with Grinch ugly: The Grinch Stole Christmas Ugly Sweater
The made-for-television short about a grouchy curmudgeon who tries to ruin Christmas first aired by CBS in 1966. It’s become an enduring holiday classic that you can celebrate at this exhibit.